Back to top
Neil Oliver, HPC Reg. Podiatrist, MChs, BSc (Hons) Pod, BA (Hons)
Neil Oliver, qualified as a podiatrist / chiropodist, with a first class honours degree from the University of Plymouth.
He is HPC (Health Professions Council) registered and is affiliated to the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
Neil offers home visits to patients of all age groups throughout east Cornwall and Tavistock. Areas include: Callington, Liskeard, Gunnislake, Saltash, Launceston and Tavistock. This gives patients the benefit of receiving first-class treatment within the comfort and convenience of their own home.
Neil also provides high quality treatment to Care / Residential Homes and Age Concern Groups throughout east Cornwall and Tavistock. Age Concern Clinics include: Liskeard, Harrowbarrow, East Taphouse, St. Keyne and Tregadillet (Launceston). Neil has a strong commitment to strive for excellence and is constantly updating his skills which means all patients are treated in accordance with current best practice.
- Routine foot care
- Nail Care / Ingrown nails
- Corn & callus treatment / prevention
- Diabetic checks / treatment of diabetic and "at risk" feet
- Foot pain / Footwear advice
- Home visits - £25 per patient (£15 for additional patients at same address)
- Care / Residential Homes - £12 per patient
- Age Concern Groups - £12 per patient
Copyright © 2018 Neil Oliver